I am a ...
Faculty or Staff Member
- As soon as you can, meet with your counselor to develop your 4 year plan and begin talking about colleges and careers.
- Get off to a good start with your grades. The grades you earn in ninth grade will be included in your high school GPA and class rank.
- College might seem a long way off now, but grades really do count toward college admission and scholarships.
- Explore your interests and possible careers.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities (both school and non-school sponsored).
- Keep track of awards and community service (important for college admissions and scholarships)